Importance Of Namaz/Salaat:
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam):
The one who neglect the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah.
Six punishments in this lifetime
Three while dying
Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua’s)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.5. Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua’s of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called “the brave”, “the bold” which hits Him
from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for
leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
The Messenger (peace be upon him) told us in an authentic hadith,
“The first thing the people will be accountable for on the Day of Judgment is prayer, Allah will say to His angels (even though he already knows) : “Look at my servants prayers. Were they complete or not?” If they were complete It will be written as complete. If they were not fully complete Allah will say: “See if my servant has voluntary prayers, If he has them Allah will say: Complete his obligatory prayers shortage with his voluntary prayers.” Then the rest of his deeds will be dealt with in the same manner.”
[Reported by Imams Ahmad, Abu Dawood, An-Nisa’i, and Al-Hakim]
As Allah says:
“Verily, prayer restrains (oneself) from shameful and unjust deeds…”
… surely prayer is a timed ordinance for the believers.
“Successful indeed are the believers, who are humble in their prayers.”
Reminder: DO NOT SEEK PLEASURES BEFORE SALAAT BECAUSE ALLAH SHOULD & MUST BE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY. (own word)
SALAH is the key of JANNAT ♥♥♥